Thursday, December 2, 2010

I sleep a

 Insomnia a hh
I have been sleeping well for a long time, so nearly two weeks, I have been to nine o'clock every day lying in bed sleeping. Perhaps the reason the hot weather yesterday, how could not sleep, thinking of her during the day and bring beauty and YJ fight thing, the next information to understand the situation simply winding. asked to know, They quarrel with my reasons for my beauty like matchmaking, YJ nagging at the side of the multi- a few words, then words to catch a falling out. They are all known for years my friend, beauty must see I have been single, anxious to introduce a boyfriend to me. and YJ probably feel I have a lot of the opposite sex, do not quite trust me to say some. I know this situation, my heart is not the taste. In fact, I can not have a boyfriend, you can not love, can never be friends because I make things unpleasant ! what gave you the trouble, really sorry!!!
also called me last night, someone on the phone, whining, and said a lot of greetings, phone side, I ah ah, ah ah's faltered. hear his words of concern, in fact, his thoughts, very tough. the one hand, have known each other for years, arguing Ye Hao, trouble or not, for fun, for his share of overbearing or Love br> grow up really Hao Fan! work and life, happily or not, trouble worth mentioning, in order not to worry about his family followed, a person must learn to deal with, learn to face! the character of reasons, all around people are used to make nice guy, never say Or go to a person, not to trouble for others, not let themselves emotionally in trouble!!! like a friend said, a man in a daze, quietly considering a person's feeling good things . may be people like this, not always the best, and so are often found after the search may not be as kind of imagination. As such, their existing life or treasure, the envy of others do not waste time! contentment, know how grateful ~ ~ ~
PS: the blue represents the blue, but in here, just want to calm down your quiet hh hh hh
static

No comments:

Post a Comment