Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Before the advent of democracy, how we live

 This title is in my blog saw an article in China, although the article did not answer this question, but it caused me to think, of course, I know, I can not answer this question. Although I have been in many articles article about the arrival of democracy, we should how to do little things, the promotion of democracy come sooner (for example, Humans have been democratic life those who preach the supremacy of individualism and human rights, abetting people hostile to the government's values, Yang will be so angry, and then kill you?
He cited the example of some extreme, but has his set of reasons. Indeed, if that Yangxing Brothers is a submissive subjects, he would not be so excited, it will not kill, naturally, will not be killed. further corollary: If we do not mention democracy, and advocated a universal value, and makes us itch heart even misled some young people, so they think they already are citizens, and even the owner, and thus no big or little, does not exist to the exercise of the powers of the so-called citizens, we must challenge authority at every turn, monitoring the government, exposing corruption , to petition, etc., this community will really be more br> according to the friend's logic, we can even continue to Corollary: After the rape case, not to pursue rapists, but the sound spoken to tell how the women were raped, when subjected to rape, put themselves in a posture, so that rape to be more smooth and some of hh
this matter, I would like to use an example of saving lives to talk about my views. If a person is sick, but he did not know, then we should not should tell him?
In my opinion, should not be to tell him two things: one is to tell him I think that early treatment is good for him, because he had the kind of disease can be cured, a good early morning operation , drag, then there is no guarantee for his life; second case is a patient had incurable cancer, I am told not to tell him that he would die. In this case, I would choose as most doctors do not tell him, Otherwise, it will only make him the last time in the life lived in fear of death, that is actually more frightening than death itself.
said the future of China when it comes to democracy, freedom and rule of law, the situation is much the same: China has no hope in the end? in the end whether our society into a true civil society in modern civilization mm? the rule of law, freedom and democracy will come to China? If not, then I'm here all day clamor, to those who will never the arrival of the rule of law, freedom and democracy Say well, which makes young people want to live in the moment, I is not harm you?
, of course, I do not think that China could be saved. I think that democracy, freedom and rule of law will come. I believe the vast majority of readers understand my stuff, and they want to see my blog, were encouraged, and more positive and optimistic living hh
However, I have to admit , a considerable part of the young man, indeed, after reading my article and some being the fun.
As I write this article two hours ago, I opened the letter and the information private blog, which wrote a letter: I thought the original was a pure and happy person, and now there are so many hearts injustice and trouble, which all give thanks to you. so I do not know what happened can become a reason to add you as a friend? br> If only such a letter received today, I would not write this article, however, this letter from a young man, I do not receive an, nor is it one hundred, e-mail and blog mailbox should have been there thousands of sealed. to open the mail yesterday, there are two young men wrote a letter almost exactly the same as: Yang, has been reading your articles, when will the arrival of democracy, ah, hh true that there is no way to live here, can you tell me how to go abroad? Can you help me?
there are even more extreme, chasing read my article a year or two, and finally Shenmeipilao, finally can not stand , and shouted: You make me think about democracy and freedom every day, but I have to live in the G8 and the reality, you do not quickly get back to democracy and freedom, you are not ruined me? I now have lost life fun,bailey UGG boots, almost impotent the hh
tell the truth, if we do not put right ideals, ideas and reality, then the location is not appropriate to separate politics and life, it is likely really a big problem. Maybe some people want to accuse me, that I write one thing and do another, duplicity,UGG shoes, or words and deeds. Yes, in the treatment of my young readers, I do have some scruples. I want to give most of my readers saying: You can be as think like a great man, you can also write as thinkers, but you are most like an ordinary man, like I and my readers are firmly opposed to corruption, as I have been called anti-corruption with everyone, but I also deeply aware, if the definition of modern civilization deep into our political, social and life to any corner, or even your own body and brain. In this case, if I'm asked by my readers not only to expose the impact of their unit leaders of corruption, but also to set an example not involved in any corruption and irregularities, to be honest, in my understanding of China, carrying a backpack readers sooner or later, to my door, asking me to feed them. This is the reality of China, this is the ordinary people life.
course, I can not guide the young people chose a life, not to prevent them from choosing a life of their own choice. If you really want in a far from civil society and living like a ;, democratic society in the far off on the first and are you moving. but you know how difficult that road? Do you know what they will pay the price so you?
I know the taste, especially for loved ones guilty, you have not cleared a lifetime . So, at any time, when the young man asked me how to live, I will let them how to live but also how to live, over China's In order to better their lives at the expense of the present life, or even ahead of today's society than the kind of out of tune with the Today, the topic of social hh
a bit heavy, and I do not want to continue the research, and finally, to point it mm
relaxed before the arrival of democracy, I know how to live, in addition to rushing for the three meals a day outside try to spare to advance the cause of democracy in China, but not for others, only ask yourself, as far as possible, fear the arrival of democracy, I head how old Yang life? that time, I braved the risks of these, let so many friends the night of articles to read and tears into the real I can write what? democracy hawkers can sell what?
I thought, if the money, I'll go to open a small shop, or a small book store, no money, then put on to the roadside stalls mm hope that that day comes, I'm still not too old to set fixed stalls. also hope that day comes, you pass old Yang head of the stalls, can stay for a little, and I look back upon those with I wrote the blog you see the blog burning passion hh
Heng Yang 2009/11/26

No comments:

Post a Comment