Sunday, November 28, 2010

White Night Ng of Ng (g)

 Wu Wu special episode how to love you
night, Mrs. Wu to come home, the mood is calmer, and he definitely wanted to come back earlier than InBev, so it bought a lot of food carrying, I did not expect to open the door to see InBev special hardware was sitting in the living room.
is it? Cook InBev hands into the pool house.
the side of embarrassing especially children,bailey UGG boots, with pestle to see 伍伍特利索 the vegetables.
good food, to cut, that InBev station where get in the way children, to push him, InBev did not move, Wu Wu side of the children placed food board, while children and the top of him, InBev still did not move Wo children, Wu Wu impatient, we must reprove InBev mouth can be looked up, Wu Wu swear that he saw the look of the world's most desperate, the sad eyes, and instantly somewhat at a loss,
, turn start chopping vegetables.
InBev sitting slumped on the sofa, facing the blank screen is no television, listening to the kitchen came the sound of Wu Wu vegetable law, can not stand the fierce hammer out of the sofa .
Wu Wu heard the sound, carrying a kitchen knife and went to the living room, just a good hammer blow InBev saw the opening of the cushion earthquake rolled under the coffee table or two stops.
two had a standing and a sitting , a kitchen knife in his hand, behind the backs of a sunset, standing face to face, not a word. Ng Ng saw how long InBev, InBev to read Wu Wu long, long time, Wu Wu a twisting child to call. ; Huangzhuang McDonald's? hh Fort set a spicy chicken fish packages package a Big Mac, two pineapple hh ah, 对, 333 hh, Building 18, floor 6, won the first prize, twenty minutes delivered? ah well, goodbye. ; Wu Wu put down the phone, take the side of the child while child was dark, said: ? melon seeds, just to knock back a sudden, his face suddenly became particularly ugly, Wu Wu InBev hands grabbing the shirt, No, Biexia want. ;
ah? hh I flashed, and then you push me, made me feel hhhh Do not you anger me, I come back, good words good words against you, do not dare voice the size of your child, come to you also hhhh It is like listening to your tone with me, but the the hh Ta mind already,UGG shoes, early came back to please you with it, even people are not, finally came back, and talk of children but also cynical, made my heart is cold! , right? sleep, I'll test the results to hh ! I say you Well! ,cheap UGG boots, what would you mix ah you! say, I regard that narrow-minded ah! villain, this is back to give me a break! ;
At that time a published, it is not the same, some people know that you, not like last we went out, people said this is an introduction to InBev graduate with a small child, hhhh hh I was really I do not want you Here hidden in my aura! I hh
of the, really, I felt at the time the old injustice, ended in failure in your heart to the image of narrow-minded, I special hh that, plus you have that, I really wronged you, I know you are good for me, but, let alone speaking from the truth, you have done so not right! I remember when you said in Germany In short, I remember especially well, because I was suddenly found myself listening to the future with Chinese scientists kind of temperament, you said at the time, rigorous science is a special thing, maybe you do not find yourself, say I, ah, when a test is also particularly special seriousness seriously. You think about your words, and then see if you do do hhhh InBev, said science is a one, two, said the second thing, I had received you give this task when I think, or I hope because of my ability and not because of the relationship between we two before they get to this task, I work so hard, day by day, a test, I am not only to you, but also For the entire project,UGG bailey button, you should be, from the sake of the overall situation, we can not say at every turn to follow the affair, and indeed, it is a very noble science very sacred thing, we can not give it to discredit their own, ah! work is another child, this to make people know, even if you are ruined in this life, I was, I am also much noise so loud Comin children, his case hhhh , opened the machine so much noise that he heard there was ah! Besides, you did not quite child voice! Do not do this may be a silly thing! ; Well, the time may have ulterior motives are selfish, sometimes Bite your tongue should not be there, have hurt people hurt in the right place ah! ; become, all right. This is how McDonald's does not come ah? me hungry hh Do not guilty, and see you this pug child satisfactory end! Ye Hao a lot, beaming them to sell CD to listen to, and create a little atmosphere.
said nothing opened, the two have no conflict, and fond, the Wu Wu still shrinking as children with a cat on the sofa, leaning on the arms of InBev, listen little song, and my heart just super comfortable, after all, the initial difficulties of a trial has been overcome.
Gigi clean sound sounds good songs to sing song after another, lingering in between the two.
Wu Wu had wanted to move, but a thin lyrics to and hold back, eyes closed and leaning against a hearing InBev Gigi sings:
I've heard you smile
to forget all the turmoil you when I rely on a pair of shoulder
had also forgotten dusty grass

No comments:

Post a Comment