Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Children's Day baby stuff!

 Baby stuff, Tibetan separatist efforts endured cramps, join hands together to save the motherland. I and everyone else, feeling very heavy, though living in Shanghai, but their hearts are closely linked and disaster. contributions, donated works of art to do ...... something we could do. these days, no mood to write something, put down the most important work at hand, waited at the TV every night before, watching every move the affected areas. I think the ultimate silent grief at the moment is away in the disaster who have the best memory of our compatriots way.
friends, just indulge in extreme grief is the most negative state. as a young country, and I think we should turn grief into strength, and strive to do their work is the most sensible motherland comfort and maximum support! children are the future, the child is innocent. the beauty of this festival is the children, let us temporarily forget the pain,UGG boots, wiped away tears,bailey UGG boots, surface with Happy hug around you smile to every child, bless them,UGG bailey button, I wish stuff Baby, Gender: Male
Birthday: February 5, 2008 Age: 100 days
Zodiac: Pig Tail Constellation:
personality: No it pours!
favorite people: Grandma
favorite things: finger
the most annoying thing: pee
Today is my holiday! I'm glad!!!
(Yu Kai May 5 was taken in Jingdezhen in Jiangxi Province )
me 100 days!
(Yu Kai May 5 was taken in Jingdezhen in Jiangxi Province)
Hey! What is it?
(Yu Kai May 5 was taken in Jingdezhen in Jiangxi Province) < br> Oh! really comfortable! will then lie down!
(Yu Kai May 5 was taken in Jingdezhen in Jiangxi Province)
really do not know how the children who hit the holidays? they are so poor!!!
Kuba ! cry! man cry, weep not a crime!!!
(Yu Kai May 5 was taken in Jingdezhen in Jiangxi Province)
refueling China! God Bless China!
Let us bless the children of the disaster area ; Children's Day earthquake has so many young children and even babies take too much at this age do not change their commitment to the suffering, those of us able to help them, to give them some warm people should do their best for the children sake, but would like to have more good intentions regardless of shelter they can without looking forward all children can experience a harmonious family.
thanks on the eve of May 12 2:28 pm, a sudden, occurred in Wenchuan magnitude 8 earthquake, instant claimed the precious lives of thousands and destroyed many of the original peace and happiness family, with the earth shaking moment and let countless young lives that will never stay in a tragic moment, this time coming sixty-one, ruthless destruction of the children had a better dream. countless children in mm not prepared to lose the case pattern of Love, when young lives watching television that blocking pressure hh .. I like the pain in my heart, one love each other's families in an instant to the edge of death, countless mothers and fathers , grandfather and grandmother, grandfather and grandmother, and countless Chinese who suffer grief at this moment in hh why our eyes full of tears, because we forget that this land was swallowed up thousands of innocent lives and the children smile, but in the six, a former one afternoon and suddenly disappear forever, then rush, rush was too late to listen to a father and mother warned him, do not know whether it is really outside this world paradise, if any, increased sharply so many flowers in full bloom, I think that maybe the world can no longer be lonely from the kids, and you can take a good, like the angel you want the same happiness in heaven, if there can ever Children's Day, I very hope you can wipe away the tears, like before life hhh.
thank you happiness, no sadness!
Ying Tears of Blood Heart.
> Thanksgiving salute is love, tenacity, tolerance Yanyao Yan Yang.
country hope for the future blossoming, the public holding on brightly sweet heart.
thanks make us happy children
ah ah hello happy
children bless your lucky you'll never laugh

bless you hope you never worry about the healthy growth of

hope you quickly become useful < br> thank you Do not hold me You gave me strength


I was growing up in front of towering mountains behind my back
please do not you give me a warm

I What kind of climbing and I was growing up

one day I
Tang Chu tears for me please do not wipe
earthquake does not collapse will believe I will smile more than
You should also excellent

years I was growing up quietly from the side passage
please do not leave me no matter the sun or stars

have you by my side
I grew more powerful
thanks > But the moment in May
tremor in the earth together with the vent in heaven
went to a place called painful thoughts

left worried and trembling we spend the day
heaven there might be beautiful without the pain and sorrow

will not have children in the earthquake and fears
less wind and rain that wet the country
can not build a tranquil and peaceful again home
good innocent smiles bloom
you no matter how naughty you are all lovely angel

body devoid of dirt and debris can not hopes and dreams of your heart to heaven
Children's Day
encrusted sad thoughts we can not deliver to you
warmth and care
hope you love each other in a carefree paradise
always happy
thank
br> I felt the love and sympathy
innocent smile that is good and the beautiful collection

baby, healthy growth
baby, happy holidays
thanks children lost their parents to the disaster area:
day as well as parents concerned about the loss of a warm home today

orphans cry against the Prime Minister Prime Minister caressing her eyes with tears

earthquake like the devil
human blood macrophages mouth to swallow a child my parents

ah you're not alone I hurt you love Chinese
thank you Today is our holiday
Oh Mama you sweet for my meals in the preparation and beautiful clothes
remember shaking of the ground with a bang
to my future with me into paradise
me to want to go to playground play, sit sit my father is the strong arm
more than I want you to hold my hand, I like the Lions to see me more like an elephant
Your continued painting on white sheets of my flowers, birds, fish and insects
I want to clean the walls in our smear my future poems
Oh mother I can not hold your hand and you can only let the
pain in the rubble ruins of broken enterohepatic
I want to use my delicate little hands to wipe away your tears
I want to smile with my deadly grief
soothe your mother do not cry Oh, I gone to heaven
think I had heard a bird chirping
Shanlin Jian it is nostalgic to you baby and parenting tribute to
lonely to look at the horizon that flashing stars
is a blessing for your baby's eyes
dismay waves worry mom I'm not lonely night wandering
promising to save other people their own misfortune here,Bailey UGG boots, aunts and uncles
here cover teacher of students regardless of their iron safety backbone
Oh Mama do not be sad, there are so many children need your help
there are so many broken heart waiting for your warm heart
to stay away from war, natural disasters, disease and poverty
to their childhood love of flowers in the sea garden
Oh Mom, I have seen our home in the hands of people standing
pattern has been rising over the River the morning sun
reciting the new sounded
classroom and the students I want to paint mountains and trees along Ocean
think about and they gathered in the playground singing
rising to hand over the flag flying high in his hometown
thank the sub-Qing (a shower of petals) Poetry

suddenly you are not feeling very cold
cold from the heart to the love of father and mother heel

has been quietly asleep

clothes stained with blood was also stained green day
wet drizzling rain

a picture of a loss of face and unfamiliar faces moderate to accompany your

warm home alone are no longer
in the rubble of the ruins of a mountain next to a green tent

a Ding Ding orderly arranged
aunts and uncles were busy
Dad Dad's mother's shadow smile
shaking

still present pro-children do not cry
flood of people are coming from all directions

as strong as the rise amid the shadows
gradually forgotten
your biological parents are still in heaven watching you

the healthy growth of children do not have concerns, we are one

have something to say from bitter
If you still tears poured out

children looked up and misty blue sky

look we all look forward to you like a supple
eagle
ruthless
natural disasters Love in the heart

shop we will give you all the way to warm
we will sweat like watering flowers
your time

if you are in the dark of night, they dreamed of Mother
ah
poor child to do what you do not cry we will never the closest person to
-------- Children's Day on the eve of the six, sub-Green sincerely wish the children to the same flower open. heart of the disaster area, let us create a love for the unfortunate children of the park to wish you happiness always healthy and safe Carnival music
thanked time there will be tears, a moving picture of each touched the hearts of millions of our compatriots in the heart!
lost children love their parents, a crippled life will always be together with them!
parents lost a loved day and night care Parents love the baby, also lost from the world laugh!
such a hurry to leave the kids! could know how many broken hearts have gone with you!
these parents do not want to went to heaven! know you worried about leaving their children alone in the world!
can be a disaster not to give people breathing space the moment!!
trembling now people are slowly recovering from the ruins of thoughts, is also not enough time to feel the pain of suffering ushered in a child's holiday time!
Let us make the most sincere best wishes to the children hit it!
wish they can become stronger in the ruins!!
wish them a speedy burial of pain memories, let the sunshine into the life of every child's heart!!
Let us join hands, with their modest means to do something for the kids!!
thank you sealed with
my breath, was pressing the ruins of collapsed
baby, do not cry Do not use your screams


tearing my lungs I look at life a little bit lost < br> It was knives, what about cutting my heart every second of
I know countless people who have gone

trembling hands
silent tears, silence and a long stream

we do not cry baby!
we do not cry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment