Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Depressed in mind ~

 Really eat a lot better today, slightly, more to eat my own slightly slightly forgot how much ...
dye your hair at home yesterday, with L'Oreal, the brand just fine Yeah, how dye to my head and change What's with the same dye depressed Well ah ... old friends ~ many times, in fact, the hair has been dyed,UGG bailey button, but regardless of Han stained darker colors are more where to go ... I RP ah ~ depressed slightly depressed, had would also like to get hold of the new shape that does it have to go to barber shop to dye it les ah ~ Well, I read the God of compromise ... and so I have money from the concert went slightly recently wanted to buy also growth factors, ah, want to buy new contact lenses slightly, there are families to the small cotton style boots, very cute oh ~ there to buy a lot of people to go to Temple birthday gift, the way to buy and own the same as a show There are dolphins and MICKEY ears bunny ears,UGG boots, long slightly ~ buy a lot of things ... so there I get some money, distribution down to say, soon to be New Year slightly,UGG shoes, Anjiu thinking about New Year's money,bailey UGG boots, other I do not care, relationship with an me ... Ma mud, I need you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment