Sunday, November 14, 2010

The bad things in life

 Very bad mood today, (and mother quarrel a) I do not know is the mother of menopause, or my daughter is really bad! The original back to school today, but should not buy tickets, but also face a little problem there is really annoying ~ tired tired ~ ~ from the communication between the university and the mother can have more arguments, I was growing up that little girl is not like before, not after what happened all point parental nod! I also have my idea, why are they just do not understand? I do not like nothing exciting life,UGG boots cheap, I hope that through their own efforts to have a unique experience and I have been in front of others is very strong and very independent performance,cheap UGG boots, which are to satisfy their grievances ~ an ordinary inner there is an extraordinary girl was a dream,UGG boots, a dream to use deception to motivate yourself in trouble I said to myself: There will be honored to help me out there, in fact it ~ ~ all my silly fool! believe soulmate love, left behind to find that ~ ~ `he had wanted was to find comfort in my ~ ~ such a thing may only happen to me twice with the devil, really back ~ ~ ~ ~ back to the present or believe that there are Lucky, Lucky Star can also expect me to stay,UGG shoes, hey ~ ~ ~ ~ it is an illusion! my mentors there right quick, so I'm out with the ghost of the name!!! help me 

No comments:

Post a Comment