Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sense of normalcy for you!

 You say you want me to use the sense of normalcy, which means I'm expecting too much, right! Oh, but how can I do it?
What is the relationship we have, maybe you can not answer it frankly ! However, apart from Mom and Dad, I'm saying to all the world mm I love you! not? I know I may not have to go into your heart, LG, but I still love you! love you! love you!
day saw a man Bo, watching other people's happiness, I was very envious! also thought of himself. In the past I have not thought about the future? just take things one step right, but now I suddenly think if we can have a go on this, maybe we can have a happy! the kind of real happiness, LG, is not it? us work together better? Maybe we can until the very end of our love
can not be placed in the sun, we can only enjoy in their own corner of the feelings! But I did not complain, as long as with you, and how it does not matter!
fact, these words are of no use, we would like it! to get along and cherish the time together, cherish each other!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment