Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Books books books the never-ending process may

 I probably fell in love with online shopping. Recently kept buying things I do not know is how ... ... ,UGG boots cheap

baby was admitted to the East fortune, even after we have family in Dalian,UGG shoes, he recently busy writing something,UGG boots clearance, work, travel ... ... was born into Shi's a pile of broken, and I happy for him, with her sad. In fact, is not a clay Buddha, still waiting in long struggled. Planting back to May, this time do not want to go out,UGG boots, PubMed class has no class and considerate, ready to go home to see red leaves, the way around Forest Park or something.

strange thing is coming back this time actually did not feel anything, the Japanese way of history, economy, the Toyota Ye Hao, Expo Ye Hao, talked a lot, actually it will not be as resentful of the ... ... I After all, not to participate in the debate, I think ... ... or I'm not patriotic? Tired, sleep, and over, even after it no longer have such a chance. University for four years, three tree planting, and again similar to but different in some aspects seem to reflect my growth. Bought so many books when you can read? I do not know, but in the struggle. Recently has been the case, looking at people's Ku Gualian quarters, they looked at me and the Ku Gualian, Oh ~ ah ~ irony of life!

and I in the end how can a person become very good friends. If not pleasing to the eye to see who has recently ... ... it really is a long period of division will be combined together for a long time divided? So I want to alienate a good look ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment