Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Am reading this book under the financial war

 Afternoon,UGG boots, an afternoon sleep! Oh it seems I sleep, wake up until six or so. Woke up because the dream went to eat sweet potato could not help doing some home markets to buy food. Have nothing to do after dinner, called the landlord next door to go out with me some breathe. Old stay at home a little hot, outside air would be better. She was really nice house next door, to play with her too. Recently she lose weight, go to the square every night running. This is not right I told her two people came to the square.

Square people really that much, but very busy! At first I walked with her three times around the square,cheap UGG boots, I feel good. Then we started running, she run faster than me. I followed her, until the third lap, I ran out of her,UGGs, and has been running this way. Not so smooth the first two laps run, the more running to the back more comfortable. Also, a lot of sweat. The fifth lap when I went to see her behind me in the back. I occasionally go back to see if she was behind me. No way to finish this last lap I stopped. Where she has been looking for, but fortunately, she came back to myself ... ... two people walked twice. Walked and talked, in good spirits! I might be better to rest the afternoon, so running is also strong. She said she was not running two or three months I have run fast, she ran four laps today, no run, more than her I lap. But she's much older than me! So I can run faster than her normal,Discount UGG boots, young is to have vitality.

I think after running a time told her to go, so do not exercise their old. It does a body Fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment