Thursday, March 31, 2011

If one day I disappear

 If one day I will not disappear
you like you like I can not find
100 calls to make calls to remind me to tell me

you want me to open my
Mobile
can see you want me


disappear if one day I will not worry you will
me worry
guess my reason for the disappearance of N
called me
heart in mouth have been very upset

disappear if one day I will think of you
you have promised but failed to do my
When you want to find my other
done these things one by one just for

do not know why I did

if one day I lost you will not open

my space to write all my words are read through the
understand the feelings I love you, understand my feelings

or find my clues

if One day I will not disappear
you think of me in the happiest time of my smile

think you will not be depressed when I think I remember
you will not complain about
Will be sad when I think of my tears

think you will not be successful when I think I want to share

would you think of me at the time of failure
want to join me ... you will not spend
...

No comments:

Post a Comment