Monday, September 20, 2010

Is a great person to drive to the crossroads

 A man suddenly grabbed me and pulled me back to him. Then one car roared in front of me flashed by from the air with choking dust smell.

this man very short hair, sharp eyes. Right hand carrying briefcase, a suit. Very thin, some dark, gentle voice.

he said, thinking about it, be careful crossing the road.

I shook my head. And then smiled to see him, and he smiled. His bright smile, though not handsome, but enough warmth.

later discovered that our direction is the same. Work in the same building, he on the 16th floor, and my 26th floor. Also do different industries and positions. He is doing is selling, over many years in travel to many cities,UGG boots, rarely has spare time. I was leisurely civilian, in the low season, when the company often feel bored because things too little.

fact I do not like this job, I just need. Need someone to give me regular wages, to pay for expensive in this city of living. I do not like this city, I came here, there is only one reason.

lived 19 years before leaving town, I was removed countless remote cities. It was here the longest time, Shanghai. I think the clothes have been in the city of Hong Dengying, it has been my obsession complex city. But when I really came to the cities, only to find that it is actually more like an empty container. The people come and go like migratory fish, a clear direction of their own upstream or downstream, did not know really where to reach places.

I is also true,Discount UGG boots, is itself a somewhat blind people, so easily was flooded during.

B

each year in June,cheap UGG boots, the town of gardenia seems to be all open overnight.

16 years old, I left home to boarding school in high school. When the new semester, the air is sweet smell of gardenia. Lead book when a boy wearing a blue checked shirt to go ahead of me. I stood behind him, smell him faint smell of the sun. Later learned, he was classmate of the boys Shu Han.

light snow is my same table, always like a shadow. We often escape an afternoon of classes around to schools in the mountain to play, I love foot of the mountain river. Summer when the water is still cold there, very cool. I love hand dipped in the water a long time, feeling the soft wave flowing from the fingertips and over. As time goes by.

I remember many years later that afternoon. Thin snow sitting on my side, I start Shu Han began. Shu Han on the court up and running like the wind, Shu Han like to see Milan Kundera's novel, Shu Han's [url = javascript:;] comprehensive [/ url] performance is the first full year.

I do not speak, and then saw me in the water and light snow in the shadows. Sentimental two young girls, has the same secret thoughts, but not contradictory.

thin snow face flushing, and then her body to lie down, side head asked me to order, you say Shu Han is not a very handsome boy?

I nodded, and then learn to like her to lie down. Is a clean blue sky, occasionally can see birds flying Puchi. Like when I first met Shu Han in the afternoon, with bright sunshine. I write in this diary, he turned slightly when I saw his shot from the side, you know that some things are inevitable.

thin snow held my hand, she said softly, you say what he would like a girl, you say he will not like me like me like he did?

2

A

and Bangladeshi contingent is not common surface. I still have no prospects of a company's small staff, and his long run around outside, even the few to stay in Shanghai weekend.

but he insisted to call me. Whether he is in the 16-story office in a city or a corner, there is no law of our dialogue. Sometimes only three minutes, sometimes able to last two hours. He was always the usual exhortations, and that should pay attention to patterns of life that should pay attention to maintenance of the body, said that when the road must not get distracted.

I often walked into a meditation on time, although often even do not know in mind. Like many past and present intertwined, is trance.

work sometimes met in the elevator, Ran Meng always accompany me to the 26th floor, looking into the company before I turned down an elevator ride away. Then be a good place to eat dinner at night, place and taste are all down my preferences. He was a loving caring man, to understand how the wind blows. Handed him a glass of water when thirsty, cold, when add a clothing.

but I have no expectations of Bangladesh contingent. Love or not love not an excuse, I just dependent on the warmth he brought the case only. I think we have enough to mature and need to start a relationship is tacit. Maybe I'm just lonely, and a 20-year-old single women in this remote city, guarding their secret heart, heart fat may have been keep cool.

years, ah, a person can be used to waste a number of years and waiting? From the initial to the present, from the present into the future, I really do not know with so many years looking for, whether you still believe in the beginning of that answer is.

they say,UGG boots cheap, Homecoming, flower Mei Juan.

No comments:

Post a Comment